Sunday, September 5, 2010

One mans trash is anothers treasure...

At the beginning of a season, I sometimes put together a list of all the new goodies I need or want...really.
So I decided to take a trip to the opshop with my list of things that included a denim vest, high waisted cut offs, and a military vest. So in the Ocean Grove salvos I found myself a pair of seriously daggy high waisted bell bottom jeans...which I converted into these beauties!!! Who wears short shorts? I wear short shorts! (or I will be when it gets warmer....)

I also found my denim jacket that needs to be converted...but am hestitant to cut it because I think it is pretty cool as it is.... what to do! Such a dillemna.

I also found time to draw this...which I am kicking myself for drawing on grid paper...

Dont you just hate Mrs. Jolie Pitt! those lips....

No comments:

Post a Comment