Saturday, September 15, 2012

Peplums



I have found myself obsessing over peplums.
I made a dress a few months ago to wear to my birthday that looked like this…




I found the fabric at an opshop - it has been home tie dyed, and looks to have been some sort of curtain… I love it

But now I am pining for a white peplum top…
I have recently made a pledge to myself to stop buying clothes - and if i can, recreate ones that I see.
This will help the pocket and my skills - win win!

This is what I will be spending my lazy sunday doing…
This dress below is from nasty gal. I love the white with the fluro pop of colour...




This below is the style I am going for - however, I think the peplum is very structured which makes it look very dressy - I think I will add more pleats to mine.
Watch this space!










No comments:

Post a Comment